Self Confidence/Self Esteem/Self Love Affirmations

11:24 AM Posted by Ascending Hearts




Self Confidence/Self Esteem/Self Love Affirmations

It is important to love yourself in a marriage, for when you love yourself it is easier to love someone else. Not only that, you also become very attractive and lovable to your partner.

It is hard to generate positive thoughts about your marriage if you can't generate positive thoughts about yourself. You can use self love affirmations to help you in this regard.

*

I am a radiant being, full of vitality, enjoying life to the fullest.
*

I am beautiful, and everybody loves me. I am greeted by love wherever I go.
*

I am becoming more and more self-assured, calm and confident.
*

I love life and life loves me.
*

I am a beautiful being of light.
*

I look upon God, and the Divine within to be the source my happiness.
*

I love myself unconditionally for all my perfections and imperfections.
*

My inner light shines brilliantly from within me.
*

I am beautiful both on the inside and outside.
*

The infinite love of Source is filling me.
*

I am acting from my Higher Self.
*

I look in the mirror joyously and say "I love you. I really love you."
*

I release all past perceived wrongdoings of my husband. I release them with love.
*

I honor who I am.
*

I see the world through eyes of love and acceptance. All is well in my world.
*

I willingly release any need for struggle or suffering. I deserve all that is good.
*

I choose to be at peace with myself.
*

I am choose to feel good about myself. I am worthy of my own love.
*

It does not matter what other people say or do. What matters most is how I choose to react and what I choose to believe about myself.
*

I am wonderful, and I feel great. I am grateful.
*

The greatest gift I can give myself is unconditional love.
*

I love myself exactly as I am. I no longer wait to be perfect in order to love myself.
*

I am a creature unlike any other - truly unique and blessed.
*

I am irresistibly attractive to any man!
*

Life supports me in every possible way.
*

I move through life knowing that I am Divinely protected and guided.
*

I can do all things through Spirit who strengthens me.
*

I am a woman of substance.
*

Any man is lucky to have me!
*

Any man is lucky to have me because ...
*

I am a woman truly busy fulfilling my life purpose.
*

I see myself achieving great heights of success.
*

I see myself achieving ..., ..., ...
*

I am a truly remarkable women who had achieved ...., ..., ... (List all your successes no matter what they are!)
*

I love my life!
*

Today is a wonderful day!
*

It's a fabulous day for singing a song!
*

I have abundance of self-assurance!
*

I attract miracles into my life now!
*

.... award winning scientist!
*

.... the woman of power!
*

.... empowering author extraordinaire!

"Your perception of me does not make it reality" - Anonymous

Heal your relationship and yourself spiritually through these affirmations.

Credit:
- Louise Hay, “I can do it”
- The Woman of Power, James Lee Valentine
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment