Love Affirmations: Chakra Affirmations

11:27 AM Posted by Ascending Hearts



Love Affirmations: Chakra Affirmations

- Affirmations for the Heart

*

I deeply and truly love and approve of myself.
*

I am adequate at all times to do that which is required of me.
*

I love who I am.
*

I am willing to love everything about myself.
*

I trust in love.
*

I open my heart to love.
*

I forgive myself
*

I forgive those who need forgiving for not being what I wanted them to be.
*

I acknowledge my own loveliness.
*

I am pure, good, and innocent.
*

Love is the purpose of my life.
*

Love is everywhere.
*

I open myself to the healing powers of love.
*

I follow the path of the heart.
*

The healing power of God's love heals my mind, heart and body.

Heal your relationship and yourself holistically through these affirmations.

Love Affirmations: Spiritual Affirmations

Heal your relationship and yourself spiritually through these affirmations.

Credit:
- Louise Hay, “I can do it”
- The Woman of Power, James Lee Valentine
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment